Rovinj Swimming Cruise from Poreč to Rovinj
Sail with us to Rovinj, where the historical core is a sight to behold for all history and art lovers as well as for the foodies.
Besides the chance to walk the magical streets of Rovinj, you will be able to enjoy a panoramic boat ride along the west coast of Istria,
swim near Vrsar and eat a healthy fish lunch on the boat. A wonderful opportunity to share an extraordinary day at the sea with your family,
friends and a loved one. Welcome!
- 10:00 Departure from Poreč port
- Sailing to Rovinj and panoramic tour of Vrsar and the bay of Lim
- Lunch on the boat
- 12:00 Arrival in Rovinj and free time in Rovinj
- 14:00 Departure from Rovinj
- 14:30 Swimming break from the boat near the small islands between Vrsar and Funtana
- 16:30 Return in Poreč port
Included in price: lunch and drink during lunch (wine or water). Departure time is fixed while other breaks during journey may vary, depends on some conditions like weather, time required to board passengers in other harbours, possibility to serve the lunch during the sailing due to waves. Major schedule modifications occur before and after the bathing season. In case of adverse weather conditions for swimming, the visit to Rovinj lasts three hours.